Victoria Retail Store Update:
From 9.30am Wednesday 1st July 2020, due to the worsening COVID-19 situation in Victoria, Scorptec have decided to roll-back the easing of restrictions for VIC Retail Stores at Clayton, South Melbourne, and Rowville. For NSW, we will remain with limited in-store consultation.
Our number one priority is to ensure the health and safety of both staff and customers.
1. Maximum serving 2 customers at a time for Click & Collect only.
Retail Store Update:
From 9.30am Thursday 4th June 2020, Scorptec is resuming limited in-store ordering and consultation.
1. Click and Collect is still the quickest and safest method for buying your products in store.
2. One customer service desk will now be made available for in-store consultation and ordering.
3. We encourage customers to spend up to 10 minutes for consultation per visit.
4. If the queue is getting too long, we may need to get back to your inquiries via phone or email instead.
5. Social distancing is still requiring to follow strictly.
6. All stores are not currently accepting Cash Payments.
Temporary Phone Suspension:
From Monday 25th May 2020, we will be suspending the Scorptec 1300 phone support number until further notice. All support resources will be redirected to our Online Live Chat, and support hours extended from 9.00am to 9.00pm. This will help to consolidate all inquiries, reduce wait times, and ultimately improve the overall customer service experience.
We are currently processing and receiving an extremely high volume of orders. We have recently increased the size of our team, and have adjusted operating hours within the warehouse to help facilitate this. We are processing orders as quickly and as safely as possible, and appreciate your patience during these times.
Australia Post and Star Track are experiencing severe service and delivery shortfalls. This has resulted in both extended delays on package deliveries, and inaccurate or delayed tracking information once packages are handed onto the courier service. Unfortunately these issues are out of our control.
If your order has been marked "COMPLETED", this means your order has been collected by the delivery service and is on its way to you. AusPost or StarTrack customer service teams may not be aware of this issue and may provide inaccurate information.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have selected an "express" delivery option, please be aware that this is a service offered by our mail partners and only applies once your package has been passed onto the elected courier. This service does not relate to Scorptec internal order processing. We can't refund the shipping cost if the delays are caused by our mail partners.
All Scorptec stores are operating as collection points for Click & Collect orders only. Before visiting the store, your order must first be placed online and be confirmed "Ready for Collection". To avoid being turned away, please refrain from heading to a store before you have received this notification. You will receive this via email and/or SMS. All other services such as in-store consultations, ordering and processing of payments are suspended until further notice.
Customer Service Delays:
We are currently receiving an extreme volume of enquiries which is resulting in extended phone, email and ticket response delays. We have recently increased the size of our team, and have adjusted operating hours within our support team to help facilitate this. Please be patient as our team are working through all queries as quickly as possible.
Returns and Change of Mind:
Due to increased stress on supply chains, we are currently experiencing delays in both receiving and processing returned items. Unfortunately, many of these delays are out of our control. We appreciate your patience and understanding as our team continue to work tirelessly to have all returns processed as quickly and as safely as possible.
To help minimise risk for both staff and customers, "Change of Mind" returns have been temporarily suspended. Please ensure that you are confident with the items you are purchasing prior to placing your order.
Scorptec accepts zero tolerance for abusive behaviour in written, verbal, and face to face communication, any such behaviour will result in termination of communication and/or removal from a store.
We understand your frustration and concern and all of our new, existing, and temporary team members are working their best during difficult and unsure times - inflammatory behaviour towards them is unnecessary and unaccepted.
16th April 2020:
Please note that AusPost and Star Track are experiencing extended delivery delays.
Please be patient and do not submit a query or call us unless your order is over 1 week past the expected delivery date.
We are currently processing and receiving extremely high numbers of orders. Please be patient as our warehouse is processing orders as quickly as possible.
Please do not submit a query or call us if your order status is New or Ready to Dispatch - it will be processed as soon as we are able to.
EXTENDED WAIT TIMES
We are currently receiving extreme volumes of queries. Please be patient as our team are working through all queries as quickly as possible.
Please do not submit multiple queries as this will only cause further delays.
14th April 2020
Due to a significant increase in both orders and enquiries, we are currently experiencing extended delays. The processing time orders that are "IN STOCK" is approximately 3-4 business days.
Once your order has been processed, it will then be handed onto the courier for delivery. We are working hard to dispatch orders and answer all enquiries as quickly, and as safely as possible.
Please bear with us, and thank you for your support!
3rd April 2020
In an effort to prioritise online customer enquiries, the Scorptec 1300 number will now be available from Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 6:00pm AEST only.
1st April 2020
Remain open at this time for Click and Collect orders only.
In the interest in health and safety, the Scorptec Service Department will be closed until further notice (VIC only). All existing service jobs will be completed, however no new service jobs will be accepted for approximately the next 4 weeks. Scorptec will continue to review the position and is working hard to restore this service as soon as possible.
Due to an increase in demand and an underlying focus on health and safety, our warranty department is currently experiencing extended delays. Our team is working tirelessly to resolve all claims as quickly and as safely as possible. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your support during these times.
27th March 2020
As the supply situation is getting worse and the market price for all items are fluctuated drastically on daily basis, we have decided to suspend all quotes for customers until the situation returns to normal.
All warranty returns via post or delivery will continue to be processed as normal, however processing times may be extended during this time.
23rd March 2020
To ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers our stores are open for click and collect only. Any items out of stock in stores will take longer than usual to replenish so we are recommending to order those items for delivery to minimise any non essential travel.
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our phone system due to a high volume of calls, please bear with us during this time.
Currently we are experiencing lengthy delays, to streamline our dispatch process, any in stock items on your order will be shipped out first. Any missing items on the same order will be shipped out separately at a later date at no extra cost or we will contact you directly.
Refunds will be processed in 2 business days but please be aware there may be extra delays from banks.
We have unfortunately had to make the decision to temporarily disable all member codes.
The violent fluctuations in the AUD and our constant price changes are putting additional strain on operations which has made offering discounts very difficult, at least, for now.
19th March 2020
The safety and wellbeing of both our staff and customers is our highest priority. We are currently also experiencing a higher than expected volume of inquiries, resulting in extended wait times. To address both points, we will be making some changes to our day-to-day operations.
These changes will take effect immediately (19th March 2020) and continue until otherwise announced.
- Click & Collect Only
- All orders for in-store collection must now first be placed and paid for online prior to arrival. Not only does this reserve your stock in advance, but also significantly reduces the time spent waiting in store for your order to be picked and retrieved.
- In-Store Consultation Suspension
- We will be suspending in-store consulting temporarily with the Scorptec sales team in order to minimise risk of the virus spreading.
- Each store will run reduced front-end staff to handle pre-paid pickup orders, allowing more staff to work on customer consultation via phone calls and emails.
- Store opening hours will remain unchanged.
- All warranty concerns including claims, deliveries, troubleshooting, servicing etc, will now be handled on a 'drop off' and 'pick up' basis
- This means customers can drop off items which require attention and retrieve them once the service has been completed, without the need to wait in-store.
CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS:
- At this stage Scorptec will be suspending all change of mind returns, until further notice in the interest of health and safety.
AUSPOST and STARTRACK COURIER:
- To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels be it at a post office or at a residence, will no longer require a signature for delivery or collection.
- In all cases, whether a driver or postie delivers to the door or a customer goes in to their local Post Office to collect a parcel, our staff member will ask and record the customers name and sign on their behalf
- The customer will still need to be present for this to occur, but contact will be minimised by either leaving the parcel at the door until the driver or postie has left the premises or left for the customer to pick up on the counter
- If no one at the premises, the courier will still leave a card as per normal
We'd like to thank you for your patience and understanding during these times. Our team is working hard to address your inquiries as fast and as safely as possible, with minimal interruption.
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to serving you soon!