Cyber Weekend Order Processing:
Due to the volume of orders we have received recently, especially with the Cyber Weekend event & sales, please allow up to 5 business days for processing of orders with standard delivery and up to 3 business days for orders with express delivery.
We appreciate your support and patience as our team continues to work to get your order picked, packed, and shipped as quickly as possible. Orders that do not have stock immediately available will likely see slightly longer delays before you receive ETA information as our teams are prioritising orders with all items in stock.
We aim to have caught up with the demand from Cyber Weekend by the end of this week (Friday 4th of December) and will provide further updates as appropriate.
Victoria Ease of Restrictions:
Following the good news of easing restrictions in Victoria, our Melbourne stores will begin opening back up. This will happen in stages as we continue to move further towards a new normal. We no longer require bookings to be made prior to coming to the store.
From the start of business on the 24th of November, all Melbourne stores will provide the following:
- In-store Click & Collect for fully paid orders that are marked as “Pickup” in your account on our website.
- In store drop-off and pickup for returns with an approved RA (Return Authorisation) number.
- In-store drop-off and pickup for PC servicing and repairs.
- Limited in-store consultation & ordering.
- Limited in-store payments via EFTPOS only, cash still not accepted.
Customers will need to ensure they follow the below requirements to be granted service:
- Wear an approved face mask which covers the mouth & nose when attending the store (both inside & outside) at all times.
- Maintain 1.5m social distancing requirements.
- Submit to body temperature checking prior to entry.
- No more than 4 customers may be in any store at one time.
Refusal to abide by any the above requirements will result in a rejection of service for the safety of our staff and fellow customers.
Live chat has been temporarily suspended as we have shifted more resources to answering calls.
Change of Mind Returns
Some restrictions on non-faulty change of mind returns are being lifted from the start of business on the 28th of October. We will now accept returns of these goods under the following conditions:
- The product has not been opened
- The product is not a special order product (Product is not "Order Only" or "At Supplier" status and is readily stocked by Scorptec)
- The product is not in large quantity (greater than 3 units)
- The product value is less than $1,000
- The product is returned within 5 business days of purchase
All change of mind returns are subject to Scorptec's inspection & final approval, and all returns in-store must have an approved RA (Return Authorisation) number prior to being returned.
Online Contactless Delivery Update:
- Australia Post and Star Track are experiencing delays throughout their delivery network due to ongoing restrictions and demand.
- Although most deliveries are still being delivered within a few days of the ETA date provided on tracking information, some orders are seeing longer delays. This is impacting customers in Victoria the most.
- Due to load balancing efforts, orders for Victoria may be routed via interstate processing centers. You may see tracking show that your order was picked up in Melbourne and then processed in Sydney even though you live in Victoria.
- For more, up to date information, please check the AusPost COVID information page here.
- Scorptec is continuing to operate and process orders for delivery, however processing times may be increased due to government restrictions.
- Now delivering from all stores
NSW Store Sales Update:
From 9.30am Wednesday 29th July 2020, due to the ongoing concern of COVID-19 situation in NSW, Scorptec have decided to roll-back the easing of restrictions for NSW Retail Stores at Auburn and Macquarie Park.
Our number one priority is to ensure the health and safety of both staff and customers.
All Scorptec Stores:
1. Maximum serving 2 customers at a time for Click & Collect only.
Scorptec accepts zero tolerance for abusive behaviour in written, verbal, and face to face communication, any such behaviour will result in termination of communication and/or removal from a store.
We understand your frustration and concern and all of our new, existing, and temporary team members are working their best during difficult and unsure times - inflammatory behaviour towards them is unnecessary and unaccepted.