Victoria Stage 4 Update:
Due to Stage 4 Restrictions currently in place in metropolitan Melbourne, from Thursday 6th August 2020 Scorptec's Victorian Stores will be operating as strict Contactless Drive & Collect collect only. Customers need to book collection times via our booking partner WaitWhile before heading to the store.
The restrictions currently in place for Contactless Drive & Collect are below:
- Your order must be fully paid and marked as "Pickup" in your account on our website.
- Orders must be collected by a single individual in a vehicle (no motorbikes or bicycles).
- Customers must remain in their vehicle at all times during the collection process.
- Invoices will be provided via email only (no paper invoices will be provided).
- We will not be able to provide sales or product advice.
- Our team will load your order into your car for you. Please ensure that all items you have ordered will easily fit in your vehicle.
- If our team member believes an item will not fit in your car, we can have it delivered to you.
Online Contactless Delivery Update:
Scorptec is continuing to operate and process orders for delivery, however processing times may be increased due to government restrictions.
Technical and Warranty Update:
- Scorptec at this time will not accept change of mind returns, this restriction will remain in place until further notice.
- All returns from Thursday the 6th of August 2020 are required to be sent via delivery. To arrange for a return; please request return authorisation from your account page, or contact our Tech and Warranty department on (03 8561 3283).
- Due to continued supply chain challenges & delays, we are experiencing extensions in the timeframe for warranty resolutions. Please be patient whilst we process these claims as fast as possible.
- We are currently experiencing turnaround times beyond the typical 4 weeks to resolution and this timeframe may be extended further.
- Technical services will remain closed until further notice; this includes inspections, PC servicing, BIOS updates, and all other services typically provided.
NSW Store Sales Update:
From 9.30am Wednesday 29th July 2020, due to the ongoing concern of COVID-19 situation in NSW, Scorptec have decided to roll-back the easing of restrictions for NSW Retail Stores at Auburn and Macquarie Park.
Our number one priority is to ensure the health and safety of both staff and customers.
All Scorptec Stores:
1. Maximum serving 2 customers at a time for Click & Collect only.
Scorptec accepts zero tolerance for abusive behaviour in written, verbal, and face to face communication, any such behaviour will result in termination of communication and/or removal from a store.
We understand your frustration and concern and all of our new, existing, and temporary team members are working their best during difficult and unsure times - inflammatory behaviour towards them is unnecessary and unaccepted.
Temporary Phone Suspension:
From Monday 25th May 2020, we will be suspending the Scorptec 1300 phone support number until further notice. All support resources will be redirected to our Online Live Chat, and support hours extended from 9.00am to 9.00pm. This will help to consolidate all inquiries, reduce wait times, and ultimately improve the overall customer service experience.