3rd April 2020
In an effort to prioritise online customer enquiries, the Scorptec 1300 number will now be available from Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 6:00pm AEST only.
STARTRACK COURIER ALERTS:
1st April 2020
Remain open at this time for Click and Collect orders only.
In the interest in health and safety, the Scorptec Service Department will be closed until further notice (VIC only). All existing service jobs will be completed, however no new service jobs will be accepted for approximately the next 4 weeks. Scorptec will continue to review the position and is working hard to restore this service as soon as possible.
Due to an increase in demand and an underlying focus on health and safety, our warranty department is currently experiencing extended delays. Our team is working tirelessly to resolve all claims as quickly and as safely as possible. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your support during these times.
27th March 2020
As the supply situation is getting worse and the market price for all items are fluctuated drastically on daily basis, we have decided to suspend all quotes for customers until the situation returns to normal.
All warranty returns via post or delivery will continue to be processed as normal, however processing times may be extended during this time.
23rd March 2020
To ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers our stores are open for click and collect only. Any items out of stock in stores will take longer than usual to replenish so we are recommending to order those items for delivery to minimise any non essential travel.
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our phone system due to a high volume of calls, please bear with us during this time.
Currently we are experiencing lengthy delays, to streamline our dispatch process, any in stock items on your order will be shipped out first. Any missing items on the same order will be shipped out separately at a later date at no extra cost or we will contact you directly.
Refunds will be processed in 2 business days but please be aware there may be extra delays from banks.
19th March 2020
The safety and wellbeing of both our staff and customers is our highest priority. We are currently also experiencing a higher than expected volume of inquiries, resulting in extended wait times. To address both points, we will be making some changes to our day-to-day operations.
These changes will take effect immediately (19th March 2020) and continue until otherwise announced.
- Click & Collect Only
- All orders for in-store collection must now first be placed and paid for online prior to arrival. Not only does this reserve your stock in advance, but also significantly reduces the time spent waiting in store for your order to be picked and retrieved.
- In-Store Consultation Suspension
- We will be suspending in-store consulting temporarily with the Scorptec sales team in order to minimise risk of the virus spreading.
- Each store will run reduced front-end staff to handle pre-paid pickup orders, allowing more staff to work on customer consultation via phone calls and emails.
- Store opening hours will remain unchanged.
- All warranty concerns including claims, deliveries, troubleshooting, servicing etc, will now be handled on a 'drop off' and 'pick up' basis
- This means customers can drop off items which require attention and retrieve them once the service has been completed, without the need to wait in-store.
CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS:
- At this stage Scorptec will be suspending all change of mind returns, until further notice in the interest of health and safety.
AUSPOST and STARTRACK COURIER:
- To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels be it at a post office or at a residence, will no longer require a signature for delivery or collection.
- In all cases, whether a driver or postie delivers to the door or a customer goes in to their local Post Office to collect a parcel, our staff member will ask and record the customers name and sign on their behalf
- The customer will still need to be present for this to occur, but contact will be minimised by either leaving the parcel at the door until the driver or postie has left the premises or left for the customer to pick up on the counter
- If no one at the premises, the courier will still leave a card as per normal
We'd like to thank you for your patience and understanding during these times. Our team is working hard to address your inquiries as fast and as safely as possible, with minimal interruption.
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to serving you soon!