Quote Terms & Conditions
Scorpion Technology Computers Quotation Terms and Conditions
Scorpion Technology Computers ("Scorptec", “we”, “us”, “our”) and the Client (“the Client”, "customer", “you”, “your”).
Scorptec hereby offers for sale the goods and/or services covered by this Quotation, and sale of any such goods and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, which supersede and replace all prior terms, conditions, proposals or quotations exchanged by the parties, written or verbal. Any additional or different terms already or hereafter proposed by client are objected to by Scorptec without need of further notice of objection, and will not be binding upon Scorptec unless specifically agreed to in writing signed by Scorptec. In the event Scorptec not notified of customer's acceptance within the set limit of expiry days, this Quotation Form shall lapse and be considered null and void.
1. Quote is valid for 7 days only. Expiry dates on quotes are set to be able to inform us when the quote is still active or to be discarded. Once discarded the quote will need to be placed on the website again.
2. Once a quote has been confirmed by Scorptec, then the prices in the quote will be confirmed as the final agreed price. A quote is confirmed as 'final' as soon as Scorptec and the customer both agreed with the final price after any last changes requested by customer.
3. The price in the final quote may vary from the original request if there is any price or product changes requested by customers. Scorptec reserves the right to alter product and prices in the quote , as long as the quote has not been confirmed with you. Pricing also subject to change based on full stock availability.
4. Quotes and estimates shall be deemed to correctly interpret the original specifications and are based on the cost at the time the quote or estimate is given. If you later require any changes to the quotes, and we agree to the changes, these changes will be charged at our prevailing rate.
5. Once the quote has been confirmed and converted to an order, the order will be subjected to our normal terms and condition of sale.
6. The general minimum turn around time for a quote request to be actioned is usually 24 hours. In the event that a quote is required urgently please let us know so that we can respond to it accordingly.
7. When a special price or discount offer has been applied to this quote, no other special promotion, discount or bonus offer will be applicable.
8. In the event that products in the quote are subjected to any price and supply fluctuations that is outside of our control we reserve the right to update the price and product in the quote accordingly. If a product has undergone a price drop or a price increase, the quote will then be adjusted accordingly. If there is a product that is no longer available, the product will then be replaced or substituted based on customer's request and is subject to their final approval.
9. Price on non stocked products are subjected to price and stock fluctuations and can only be confirmed once the quote is turned into an order. While we endeavour to honor every prices quoted, if there is a price increase that is beyond our control, we reserve the right to increase the price as necessary.
10. Once a quote has already passed the expired date, Scorptec may cancel the quote or estimate without having to notify or receive an approval from customer. We appreciate it if customer could let us know if they no longer require the quote by email or by letting us know via correspondence in the quote.
11. While we do our best to give you the recommendations and compatibility information, our answers is limited by the information that is provided to us and sometimes we may not be able to completely give you the full answer to all the questions as we are limited to only what we know or what we can find out. Human errors is also still possible and in this instance we take responsibility and will always work out the best solution for customer to correct the situation.
12. ETA information is exactly just an estimate given by our vendors and can not be hold as the actual promised date.
13. Any discounts given on the quote are usually worked out based on the overall quote amount, if there's any significant changes to the overal quote amount, the discount may also be changed to reflect it.
14. Paying by credit card incurs a 1.0% surcharge for VISA/Mastercard and 2.0% for AMEX on top of your total cost. As of 1 June 2017 8:40am.
15. For approved Government & Education Department accounts, the default Payment Method is Net 30 Days unless otherwise stated in the quote.
PRIVACY STATEMENT & POLICY
• Scorptec is highly committed in complying with the Australian and international privacy laws and to protect our customers privacy.
• Scorptec collects details from its customer for the sole purpose of processing the customer’s order more efficiently and to allow customers to experience the online ordering process.
• Credit card details are not stored or processed online at the time of ordering, Scorptec will always call to confirm the customers credit card over the phone never via email.
• Scorptec does not disclose, sell or trade any collected information of its customers to any third parties other than those used to verify the order, such as banks or the financial issuer of credit card.
• Scorptec does not disclose any information about our suppliers to anyone unless it is deemed necessary.
• Scorptec will not use customer details or email addresses for sending unsolicited emails (SPAM)
• Scorptec will provide the customer details to the appropriate authorities if the information we received is deemed to be false or misleading.
• Scorptec will record all phone conversation for quality, security and training purposes. Please inform the operator if you do not wish to be recorded.