Established in 1998, Scorptec Computers is one of Australia's leading IT company. We specialise in providing the latest and greatest in technology product and solutions backed with an excellent customer service.
We have experienced excellent growth year on year thus we are always consistently looking out for bright, energetic, and passionate people who wants to join our team and grow with us.
At Scorptec, we are fostering a culture around Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence and Service. If you are looking to build a successful career in IT, please review our current job opportunities below.
Retail Assistant - NSW and VIC
Are you passionate about helping customers? Do you have a passion for computers and technology?
At Scorptec our customers love our level of service, professionalism, and expertise. We are currently looking for enthusiastic people to join us in continuing to make this a reality for all our customers.
At the current time, we have a number of Casual, Part Time & Full Time (Monday to Saturday) opportunities for the right candidates.
As a Retail Assistant you will be assisting our customers and team on a daily basis by:
- Providing assistance for all sales orders and quotes via phone, online or walk ins,
- Being able to ascertain the customer needs and provide a high level of customer service including; recommending, selecting and finding the right products,
- Managing point-of-sale processes,
- Handling of stock for customer orders,
- Assisting with product returns, technical services and warehouse duties,
- Store marketing and stock management strategy, in-store displays and demos
- Follow up ETA for orders on behalf of customers,
You will also occasionally:
- Train in different departments to broaden experience, knowledge, and skills,
- Attend internal or external training and seminars to develop and maintain relevant technical knowledge and skills,
- Assist in quarterly stock take.
- Be required to work and travel between any of our store locations
For NSW: Auburn and Macquarie Park.
For VIC: Clayton, South Melbourne, Rowville
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience in customer facing, customer service, or retail roles.
- A passion for technology and technically knowledgeable about IT hardware and PC systems.
- A can-do attitude, and a willingness to assist in the operation of the branch
- To demonstrate excellent customer service ability,
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal,
- Integrity, honesty, passion and ability to deal with multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment,
- To conduct yourself in a way that portrays professionalism and friendliness.
Love computers and technology? Looking for casual work during School Holidays or available during the End of Financial Year and Christmas periods?
At Scorptec, we are currently looking for casuals to work in our warehouse during the peak business seasons. This opportunity is suited for junior workers with little experience, students looking for work during holiday periods, people looking for some extra work during these periods.
For the current intake, we will be seeking up to five eligible candidates to begin training in ASAP (up to 2 days a week), in order to prepare for the EoFY period (June to July) to work up to five days a week (Monday to Friday). Training will recommence in October to prepare for the Christmas & New Year (November to January) period.
As a Warehouse Assistant you may be responsible for:
- Receiving and Dispatching shipments to and from delivery drivers.
- Picking products from warehouse for pick-up and delivery orders.
- Packing goods into cartons and/or pallets for delivery.
- Ensure timely shipment, smooth delivery and handling customer enquiries.
- Verify quantity and quality of goods, freight invoices and preparation of shipping documentation
- Assist in stock-take
Successful applicants will be rostered to work between our Clayton and Dandenong South facilities.
To be successful in this role, you will need to meet these criterias:
- Physically fit and able to perform efficiently well under pressure
- Full availability during retail peak periods (EoFY: June to July, and/or Christmas-New Year: November to January)
- A can-do-attitude and willingness to work in all areas of the warehouse.
- Ability to identify main differences in IT hardware, components, and systems.
- Attention to detail, specifically in regards to matching up serial numbers and product codes.
- Basic computer skills
If you feel that you would be a suitable candidate for any of these roles, please send an email to [email protected] outlining the position you are interested in, along with your CV/Resume or any other supporting documentation.
Please note, as we do not have the resources, we do not provide a respond to each application inquiry.
We shall contact only the suitable candidates via email or phone for further selection process.
Thank you for expressing your interest to join us and we appreciate your understanding.