NationStar 10W Edison Screw Globe, Cool White - $19.00NationStar 10 Watt Edison Screw (E27) Globe - Cool White (850Lm)
* Actual product may differ from image
LEDware LED Light Bulbsápossess truly superb lighting quality and are an outstandingly efficient replacement for traditional incandescent bulbs.
3W LEDs replace 25W incandescent; 5/6W LEDs replace 40W incandescent; 7W LEDs replace 50W incandescent; 9W LEDs replace 60W incandescent and 10W LEDs replace 75W incandescent all with energy savings of between 80-90%.
They are free from flickering, RF interference, UV radiation and mercury and start softly and instantly without extra downtime. They also possess excellent heat dissipation and are compliant with CE & RoHS.
Furthermore these LED lights will fit the majority of existing light fittings.
What are the immediate benefits of switching to LED lighting?
This revolutionary leap in technology is poised to redefine the future of Australian lighting, saving you money while also benefitting the environment. Read on for a list of immediate benefits:
- Cost Saving:áLED lights run on 90% less energy than standard halogen lights which equates to massive savings on electricity bills which are often comprised of 50% lighting costs
- Light Life: LED lights last up to 50 times longer than a standard Halogen light globe. At 45,000 hours you only need to change the globes once every 30 years.
- Efficiency:áLEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs.
- Colour:áLEDs can emit light of an intended colour without the use of colour filters required in traditional lighting methods. This is more efficient and will lower on-going costs.
- Size:áLEDs can be very small and are easily populated onto printed circuit boards.
- On/Off time:áLEDs light up immediately.
- Cycling:áLEDs are ideal for use in applications that are subject to frequent on-off cycling, as opposed to fluorescent lamps that burn out more quickly when cycled frequently, or HID lamps that require a long time before restarting.
- Cool light: In contrast to most light sources, LEDs radiate very little heat in the form of IR that can cause damage to sensitive objects or fabrics. Wasted energy is dispersed as heat through the base of the LED.
- Slow failure:áLEDs mostly fail by dimming over time, rather than the abrupt burn-out of incandescent bulbs.
- Lifetime:áLEDs can have a long useful life. LED life is approx. 35,000 to 50,000 hours of useful life, though time to complete failure may be longer. Fluorescent tubes typically are rated at about 10,000 to 15,000 hours, depending partly on the conditions of use, and incandescent light bulbs at 1,000–2,000 hours.
- Shock resistance:áLEDs, being solid state components, are difficult to damage with external shock, as opposed to fluorescent and incandescent bulbs which are fragile.
- Focus:áThe solid package of the LED can be designed to focus its light. Incandescent and fluorescent sources often require an external reflector to collect light and direct it in a usable manner.
- Toxicity:áLEDs do not contain mercury, unlike fluorescent lamps.
- Environmental friendly, aluminum alloy heatsink, robust and durable
- Low luminance decrease, adopt ultra bright SMD LED with higher luminous efficiency.
- Green product with no Hg, Pb or other contaminant. It will not give off UV or IR. No flash, no radiation.
- Designed by a unique fin-like structure, excellent thermal conducting function, with lighter wight and superior performance in integration.
- Standard E27 base, it can replace 60W incandescent lamp.
|Illuminant||High brightness SMD LED|
|In put voltage||220V AC|
|Luminous flux||>=800 lm|
- : Item available in that store.
- : Item available in another store, can be transferred for free within 24-48hrs.
- ETA: Estimated Time of Arrival to Scorptec Clayton, subject to change.
- ETA (days/weeks): We do not have this product in stock ľ it will take the specified time period to arrive into stock, assuming the supplier has stock on hand.
- ETA: UNKNOWN: Product is on back-order and is not currently available.