NZXT KRAKEN X60 Water Cooling - $159.00NZXT KRAKEN X60 Water Cooling
* Actual product may differ from image
• World's first all-in-one 280mm cooler with capacity to mount up to four 140mm fans
• High performance pump and copper block with interactive digital fan control
• Integrated HUE controlled LED pump cap
• Large tower support with extended 16" tubing and premium black sleeved cables for a clean look and improved airflow
• SATA power connector for easy installation and effortless cable management
• Completed sealed system backed by a 2 year warranty
280mm All-In-One Liquid Cooling Solution
NZXT introduces the Kraken series, the first premium all-in-one water coolers for PC enthusiasts. The Kraken X60 is a high-end 280mm water cooling solution where ease of use meets functionality. Included are two NZXT FX-140 PWM fans, with capacity to install an additional 2 more fans in a push-pull configuration for unrivaled cooling performance. At the core of the cooler is a state-of-the-art pump attached to an all copper base. Bridging the radiator and pump is an extra-long 16” tubing and premium sleeved cables, easily installed into even in the largest chassis. We developed the Kraken series to be the best closed loop water coolers on the market, our customers should not settle for anything less.
|Pump||Motor Speed||2900 + 150 RPM|
|Fan Control||Interactive Digital Fan Control|
|LED Color||Hue Controlled Color Changing Lights|
|Dimension||140 x 140 x 25 mm|
|Bearing||Liquid State Bearing|
|Speed||800 - 2000 RPM + 10%|
|Noise||21 - 37dBA|
|Voltage||4.5 - 12V|
|Air Flow||54 - 98.3 CFM|
|Air Pressure||0.8 - 2.2 mm-H2O|
|Connector||4 Pin PWM|
|Radiator||Dimension||138.4 x 27.0 x 312.5mm|
Intel Socket 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011
Athlon / Sempron / Dual-Core Opteron / Opteron / Fusion
- : Item available in that store.
- : Item available in another store, can be transferred for free within 24-48hrs.
- ETA: Estimated Time of Arrival to Scorptec Clayton, subject to change.
- ETA (days/weeks): We do not have this product in stock – it will take the specified time period to arrive into stock, assuming the supplier has stock on hand.
- ETA: UNKNOWN: Product is on back-order and is not currently available.