Sandisk 64GB SSD - $79.00 - NO LONGER AVAILABLESandisk 64GB SSD, SATAIII, Read up to 490MB/s, Write up to 240MB/s
* Actual product may differ from image
Fast Data Speeds Accelerate Your Computer's Performance
Featuring read speeds of up to 490MB/s, the SanDisk SSD helps unlock your PC's potential. You'll enjoy faster operating-system bootup, quicker program launches, and smoother overall performance with games and other multimedia applications. And thanks to the SanDisk Solid State Drive's 6Gb/s SATA interface, you'll spend less time waiting for files to transfer.
Reliable, Solid State Design
Unlike traditional hard-disk drives (HDDs), the SanDisk Solid State Drive has no mechanical parts. This makes it more resistant to wear and degradation than a traditional hard drive. The SanDisk SSD is tested to last up to 4.1 million hours mean time before failure (MTBF)**. The drive is also shock resistant, vibration proof, and temperature proof, giving your data extra layers of protection.
Energy Efficient and Cool Operating
Thanks to its solid state design, the SanDisk SSD consumes less power and produces less heat than a traditional HDD. This lightens the load on your PC's power supply and cooling system, lengthening your system's lifespan.
Generous Data Capacity
Available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities, the SanDisk SSD has enough space to accommodate your OS and your favorite games and applications. The SSD can also hold all of your most important data, including photos, office documents, and family videos.
Compatibility and Warranty
The SanDisk Ultra SSD is compatible with SATA 6Gb/s ports and is backwards compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and SATA 1.5Gb/s ports. It is backed by a three-year limited warranty** .
- Available capacities: 64GB
- Dimensions: 0.28 x 3.96 x 2.78 in (7.00 x 100.58 x 70.61 mm)
- Operating temperature: -32ºF to 158ºF (0ºC to 70 ºC)
- Storage temperature: -67ºF to 203ºF (-55ºC to 95ºC)
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s
- Shock Resistant: 1500 G @ 0.5 m/sec
- Vibration (Operating/Non-operating): 2.17g RMS, 5-700MHZ / 3.13 RMS, 5-800MHZ
- Power Consumption (active): 0.6w
Sequential Read (up to)
Sequential Write (up to)
Random Read (up to)
Random Write (up to)
Telcordia, Stress Part
- : Item available in that store.
- : Item available in another store, can be transferred for free within 24-48hrs.
- ETA: Estimated Time of Arrival to Scorptec Clayton, subject to change.
- ETA (days/weeks): We do not have this product in stock – it will take the specified time period to arrive into stock, assuming the supplier has stock on hand.
- ETA: UNKNOWN: Product is on back-order and is not currently available.