TP-LINK TD-VG3631 Wireless N 300 VoIP ADSL2+ Modem - $99.00 - NO LONGER AVAILABLETP-LINK TD-VG3631 Modem, Wireless N 300 VoIP ADSL2+, 4 Port Ethernet Switch, SPI & NAT Firewall
* Actual product may differ from image
What This Product Does
TP-LINK's TD-VG3631 300Mbps Wireless N VoIP ADSL2+ Modem Router is the ultimate in home or office connectivity devices offering a plethora of functionality in one robust product. The device provides users with the ability to access and share an internet connection, using a wired or 300Mbps wireless connection. With its VoIP functions, users can save on phone costs using traditional land lines or VoIP telephony services with caller ID, call waiting, call holding, call forwarding, 3-way conference calls and voice mail functionality. Additionally, using the device's 2 USB sharing ports, users can share printers, files and media across the network or around the world with ftp functions as well as add USB storage to enable voicemail functions.
Office in a Box – All in one device
With ADSL2+ modem, 300Mbps wireless AP and VoIP telephony, the TD-VG3631 is everything your office needs to be fully connected. Users can share a high-speed wireless internet connection while holding conference calls and saving costs on long distance calls.
VoIP or Land Lines? You Choose
With 1 FXO Port and 2 FXS Ports, users can make the transition to VoIP with little to worry about in terms of backward compatibility with traditional land line phones. With the ability to access both VoIP networks and traditional land lines, users have the convenience of both worlds.
Complete Telephone Functionality
The TD-VG3631 is a fully functional telephony device supporting caller ID, call waiting, call holding, call forwarding, 3-way conference calls and voicemail functions, ensuring that users have access to all the features that they would enjoy with traditional telephone services while providing them with better management capabilities for those features.
Versatile USB Sharing Ports
Using the TD-VG3631's multi-functional USB 2.0 ports, users can share printers, files and media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device's ftp server functions so that you never have to part with your files. Users have the added benefit of adding voicemail functionality to their device with attached USB storage that they can access over the internet.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port - Versatile Connectivity
The TD-VG3631 supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
- High speed DSL modem, NAT router and wireless access point in one device providing a one-stop networking solution
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming, Internet calls and even the HD video streaming
- Supporting both traditional land lines and VoIP network offers you a multiple choice when making phone calls.
- Various call features such as caller ID, call waiting, call holding, call forwarding, 3-way conference calls and voicemail
- USB 2.0 port supports Storage Sharing (Samba or FTP), Media Server, Print Server and multi accounts
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
- IP based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices that connected to the modem router
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
- Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle free installation
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks from the Internet
- Interface Grouping binds specific LAN ports to PVCs for an enjoyable IPTV experience
|Interface||4 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports |
4 RJ11 Ports
2 USB 2.0 Ports
|Button||1 Power On/Off Button |
1 WPS Button
1 Wi-Fi On/Off Button
1 RESET Button
|External Power Supply||12VDC/1.5A|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||256× 177× 51 mm (10.1× 7.0× 2.0 in.)|
|IEEE Standards||IEEE 802.3, 802.3u|
|ADSL Standards||Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2 |
ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs)
|ADSL2 Standards||ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis), |
ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis)
|ADSL2+ Standards||ITU-T G.992.5|
|Antenna Type||Omni directional, Detachable, Reverse SMA|
|Antenna Gain||2 x 5dBi|
|VOIP Standards||SIP (RFC3261), ITU-T G.729/G.722/G.711a/G.711|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, |
Wireless MAC Filtering
|Quality of Service||Bandwidth Control|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual server, DMZ, ACL(Access Control List)|
|VPN Pass-Through||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Pass-through|
|ATM Features||ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0 |
PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
PPP over Ethernet (RFC2516)
PVC - Up to 8 PVCs
|Advanced Features||Ethernet WAN (EWAN) |
Traffic Shaping(ATM QoS) UBR, CBR, VBR-rt
Dynamic Host Conguration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP relay
Network Address Translation (NAT)
PVC/Ethernet Port Grouping
Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional)
DNS Relay, DDNS
IGMP snooping V1/2
|Security||NAT Firewall |
MAC / IP / Packet / URL Filtering
|VOIP Features||Two RJ-11 FXS ports for connecting to regular telephones |
One RJ-11 FXO port for PSTN Fixed-line
Call forwarding, Call waiting, Voice activity detection (VAD), 3-way conference call, etc.
|USB Sharing||Storage Sharing |
|Management||Web Based Configuration(HTTP) |
Command Line Interface
SSL for TR-069
SNMP over EOC
Web Based Firmware Upgrade
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||300Mbps Wireless N VoIP ADSL2+ Modem Router |
RJ-11 Telephone Cable
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Telephony Feature Guide
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0~40 (32~104) |
Storage Temperature: -40~70 (-40~158)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- : Item available in that store.
- : Item available in another store, can be transferred for free within 24-48hrs.
- ETA: Estimated Time of Arrival to Scorptec Clayton, subject to change.
- ETA (days/weeks): We do not have this product in stock – it will take the specified time period to arrive into stock, assuming the supplier has stock on hand.
- ETA: UNKNOWN: Product is on back-order and is not currently available.