Lian-Li PC-K57 Lancool Black Case - $99.00 - NO LONGER AVAILABLELian-Li Lancool PC-K57, Black First Knight K Series Mid Tower Chassis (USB3)
* Actual product may differ from image
Lancool, a value orientated division of the globally renowned brand name Lian-Li, offers consumers attractive price point solutions for their computing requirements. Inherited from their parent company, Lancool products are instilled with the same design philosophies of elegant style, excellent thermal management and user friendliness. The Lancool motto "better ideas & innovation for a better life experience" reflects the companies core values of quality, innovation, speed & service. Combining these values, Lancool products offer the user similar designs, aesthetic appeal and feature richness of the parent companies line up, equating to a truly high end product available for a competitive mid range price.
The First Knight series Lancool PC-K57, with its pleasing external appearance, whisper quiet cooling, support for both 2.5" and 3.5" internal storage drives, along with plenty of external optical drive mounts, represents all the leading trends in current enthusiast level PC chassis design.
This chassis includes a quiet rear 120mm fan, with a front 140mm fan supplying your system with ample low noise air flow and there are further fan mounts available on the chassis front and also on the side panel. A total of five cooling fans can be installed into this excellent chassis so you can tailor system airflow to requirement or taste with extra separately purchased cooling fans. Furthering the PC-K57's excellent cooling arrangement, the PSU mount is located at the bottom of the case for better thermal management and easier installation. There are also dust filters included for the front intake fan, the PSU and 5.25" optical drive bays. Covered liquid cooling holes are also present on the chassis rear, offering an easy pass thru solution for cooling loop hoses of all commonly utilised diameters.
The chassis front panel sports a USB2 port, a USB3 port, HD Audio compatible audio jacks and a huge array of drive bay expansion options. With a total of eight bays for all your storage or optical drive requirements, this fully featured chassis includes three 5.25" external bays for optical drives, card readers and fan controllers. You'll have no storage limitations with the K57's three 3.5" and two 2.5" internal bays for hard disk or solid state drives.
This awesome system housing is compatible with mini ITX, micro ATX and standard ATX motherboards and includes eight rear expansion slots with vented slot brackets. With dimensions of 505x210x472mm and a maximum video card length of 415mm, this chassis offers a great many features for such a small footprint!
* Manufacturers model code: PC-K57.
* Market orientation: PC gaming & cooling enthusiasts.
* Case type: Mid tower.
* Colour: Black.
* Case dimensions (LxWxH): 505mm x 210mm x 472mm.
* Front bezel material: Plastic.
* Side panel material: SECC steel.
* Body material: SECC steel.
* 5.25" drive bays (external): 3.
* 3.5" drive bays (external): 0.
* 3.5" drive bays (internal): 3.
* 2.5" drive bays (internal): 2.
* Drive bay mounting type: Tool less.
* Compatible motherboard sizes: Standard ATX, Micro ATX & Mini ITX.
* Rear expansion slots: 8.
* Rear expansion slot cover type: Vented.
* Rear expansion slot mounting type: Tool less.
* Maximum compatible video card length: 415mm.
* Liquid cooling tubing pass thru holes: 2.
* Liquid cooling internal radiator mounts: 0.
* Included front panel cooling fans: 1x 140mm.
* Included rear panel cooling fans: 1x 120mm.
* Included top panel cooling fans: 0.
* Included side panel cooling fans: 0.
* Total available case fan mounting positions: 5.
* Included AC97 I/O ports: 0.
* Included HD Audio I/O ports: 1.
* Included USB2 I/O ports: 1.
* Included USB3 I/O ports: 1.
* Included IEEE1394 FireWire I/O ports: 0.
- : Item available in that store.
- : Item available in another store, can be transferred for free within 24-48hrs.
- ETA: Estimated Time of Arrival to Scorptec Clayton, subject to change.
- ETA (days/weeks): We do not have this product in stock – it will take the specified time period to arrive into stock, assuming the supplier has stock on hand.
- ETA: UNKNOWN: Product is on back-order and is not currently available.