Netcomm AM5067 56k USB Modem - $69.00Netcomm AM5067 56k USB Modem
* Actual product may differ from image
Plug & Play and you’re away. The AM5067 delivers full V.92* 56K speed which gives you a reliable connection to the Internet. Designed for home, small offices and remote deployments, the compact and lightweight AM5067 can plug into any telephone port to provide you with instant access to the Internet via a dial-up connection.
To complete your small business office, the AM5067 can send and receive faxes directly from your PC with the minimum of fuss and is also equipped with TAM (Telephone Answering Machine) support
* Your Internet Service Provider must support the V.92 standard. If a V.92 connection is not available, this modem automatically reverts to the 56K V.90 mode.
• AGERE Olympia SV92U2 / 1040 chipset solution
• USB bus powered / system powered
• USB ver.2.0 supported as an option under Windows
XP / Windows 2000 and Windows 2003 server.
• Windows 2000 / ME / XP / Vista and Windows Server
2003 operation supported
• Pentium Host-based Controller / CPU required
• V.92 and V.90 technology present Receiving Data
Rate up to 56Kbps, from a digitally connected central
• Modem on Hook (MoH), Fast connection, PCM
upstream 48Kbps supported.
• Fax Class 1 modem supported, up to 14.4Kbps Data
transmission / Receiving rate.
• Telephone Answering Machine (TAM) Functional via
Audio Sound device
• V.42 LAPM and MNP error correction.
• V.44, V.42, V.42bis and MNP 5 data Compression
• AT command set compatible
• V.92, V.90, V.34bis, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22
A/B, V.23, V.21, Bell 212A, and Bell 103.
• 56Kbps speed over the telephone network with V.92
and V.90 compatibillity.
• ITU-T V.17, V.29, V.27ter and 21 channel 2.
• TIA / EIA 578 Class 1 FAX send and receive speeds
of 14400, 12000, 9600, 7200, 4800 or 2400bps.
• TAM through the microphone / speaker interface on
Audio Sound card
• Support V.42 LAMP, MNP 2-4
• Support V.44, V.42bis and MNP 5
DAA Line interface Capabilities
• DTMF Tone Dial / accurate make-break ratio
• Proprietary transformer-based isolation barrier
• Programmable for Caller-ID reception and Power
• Programmable AC / DC impedance termination for
Return-Loss / Specific Countries homologations
• Both transmit and receive fax data are buffered Data
transmission over DTE is Flow controlled by XON /
XOFF and RTS / CTS.
• PC with 1GHz Processor with 256Mbytes system
memory or better.
• USB port
• Windows 98se, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7
• 50Mbytes of free disk space for driver installation
• CD-ROM Drive
• NetComm AM5067 56K USB modem
• Telephone cable
• USB cable
• Installation documentation
• NetComm CD-Rom
- : Item available in that store.
- : Item available in another store, can be transferred for free within 24-48hrs.
- ETA: Estimated Time of Arrival to Scorptec Clayton, subject to change.
- ETA (days/weeks): We do not have this product in stock – it will take the specified time period to arrive into stock, assuming the supplier has stock on hand.
- ETA: UNKNOWN: Product is on back-order and is not currently available.