Microsoft Outlook 2010 - $179.00 - NO LONGER AVAILABLEMicrosoft Outlook 2010 Retail Pack
* Actual product may differ from image
Microsoft Outlook 2010 offers premium business and personal e-mail management tools to more than 500 million Microsoft Office users worldwide. With the release of Outlook 2010, you get a richer set of experiences to meet your communication needs at work, home, and school.
From a redesigned look to advanced e-mail organization, search, communication and social networking features, Outlook 2010 provides you with a world-class experience to stay productive and in touch with your personal and business networks.
Think about how much e-mail you receive in a typical week today versus a typical week five years ago. We’ve redesigned Outlook 2010 to reflect these changes in your lifestyle and help keep up with the vast amounts of information you receive every day.
- Manage large amounts of e-mail with ease. Condense, categorize, or even ignore entire conversations with a few clicks. With new conversation management tools and the improved Conversation View, dozens of messages can turn into just a few relevant items. To start harnessing the power of Conversation View, go to the View tab in the Conversations group and select Show as Conversations.
- Send the right information to the right people and respond to e-mails rapidly. MailTips instantly alert you to potential distribution issues and Quick Steps take the multi-stepped tasks you perform most down to just a single click.1
Get easier access to the right tools
Locate the commands you need where you want them.
The improved Ribbon, available across Office 2010 applications, makes it easy to uncover more commands so you can focus on the end product rather than how to get there.
- Easily configure new and existing accounts, clean up your inbox, and visually see how much space is left in your mailbox. These are just a few of the many features available from the new Microsoft Office Backstage view. Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu in all Office 2010 applications to provide a centralized, organized space to manage your accounts and customize your Outlook experience.
Connect with people and stay up to date
Whether you’re managing a team or organizing a family event, it’s important to stay connected to people inside and outside your office or home. Outlook 2010 brings together various e-mail and communication networks so that staying connected with the people you care about is fast, simple, and fun.
- Combine multiple e-mail accounts, calendars, and address books and easily manage them from a single, centralized view.
- Manage your schedule using the new Schedule View. View multiple Outlook calendars, Windows Live, or other shared calendars, in a streamlined horizontal display.
- View the availability of a person and reach out to them using a variety of communication methods ― all on a new easy-to-access contact card. 2
- Get additional information about people, such as mutual friends and other social information, and stay better connected to your social and business circles through the new Outlook Social Connector.
Access your vital information anywhere, anytime
Check e-mail anywhere and quickly locate those important addresses and phone numbers when you need them. Now you can stay connected to your work and personal contacts by taking the new Outlook experience with you. It’s easy to keep on top of things while you’re on the go.
- Microsoft Outlook Web App: Stay up to date and in touch. View your e-mail messages, contacts, and calendar events stored on Exchange Server using a Web browser.3
- Microsoft Outlook Mobile 2010: Sync Outlook 2010 with an enhanced mobile version of Outlook specifically suited to your Windows phone.4
Manage your inbox, schedule, and contacts with ease, connect to various e-mail and social networks and obtain anywhere access to your information. Outlook 2010 helps you stay connected and in touch with your world at work, at home, virtually anywhere.
1 Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 is required for MailTips and must be enabled by Exchange administrator.
2 Instant messaging and presence requires one of the following: Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 with Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2; Windows Live Messenger, or another instant messaging application that supportsIMessenger. Voice calls require Office Communications Server 2007 R2 with Office Communicator 2007 R2 or an instant messaging application that supportsIMessengerAdvanced.
3 Outlook Web App, formerly known as Outlook Web Access, is available to Microsoft Exchange customers. An Internet connection and supported browser,such as Internet Explorer 7 for Windows, Safari 4 or later for Mac, and Firefox 3.5 or later for Windows, Mac, or Linux, are required.
4 An appropriate device and Internet connection are required. Outlook Mobile 2010 is not included in Office 2010 applications or suites or Office Web Apps. Outlook Mobile 2010 comes pre-installed on Windows phones (Windows Mobile 6.5 or later) and will be the default e-mail client at the general availability of Microsoft Office 2010.
|Computer and processor||500 MHz or faster processor|
|Memory||256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for Instant Search and certain advanced functionality.1|
|Hard disk||2.0 GB available disk space|
|Display||1024x576 or higher resolution monitor|
|Operating system||Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.|
|Additional Requirements||Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device.|
|Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.|
|Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.|
|Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.|
|Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.|
|Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, and/or Windows Server 2003 with SP1 running Windows SharePoint Services.|
|Instant Search requires Windows Search 4.0.|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.|
|Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium|
|Certain online functionality requires a Windows LiveTM ID.|
|Other||Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.|
1Grammar and contextual spelling features require 1 GB memory.
512 MB RAM recommended for accessing Outlook data files larger than 1GB.
- : Item available in that store.
- : Item available in another store, can be transferred for free within 24-48hrs.
- ETA: Estimated Time of Arrival to Scorptec Clayton, subject to change.
- ETA (days/weeks): We do not have this product in stock – it will take the specified time period to arrive into stock, assuming the supplier has stock on hand.
- ETA: UNKNOWN: Product is on back-order and is not currently available.