Arctic Cooling Accelero L2 Pro - $25.00 - NO LONGER AVAILABLEArctic Cooling, Accelero L2 Pro, VGA cooler for Radeon 4850,4830,4770,4670,4650,4550, GeForce 9800,9600,9500,9400,8800,8600,8500,GTS250
* Actual product may differ from image
Quiet Cooling Solution for Mainstream Graphic Cards With a multi-compatible mounting system, Accelero L2 Pro offers excellent cooling for both nVIDIA and ATI graphics cards. Main features • Excellent cooling performance up to 100 Watts Excellent cooling for a wide range of VGA boards
• Ultra quiet 92mm PWM fan with low noise impeller
• Patented fan holder eliminates the buzzing sounds
• RAM and voltage regulator cooling
• Pre-applied MX-2
• SLI and CrossFire compatible
Featuring a 92mm PWM fan that runs from 900 to 2,000 RPM, the Accelero L2 Pro achieves up to 27 CFM airflow and 100 Watts cooling capacity. The optimised heatsink and the pre-applied thermal compound MX-2 guarantee excellent heat dissipation from the core.
The flexible mounting is designed for fitting a wide range of nVIDIA and ATI cards – from GeForce FX5700 to the 9800 series; and Radeon X1300 to HD4850 series. The Accelero L2 Pro is surely a perfect cooling solution for these graphics cards at a very competitive price.
The Art of Silence
The Accelero L2 Pro also excels in noise management. The 92mm fan is equipped with low noise impeller and installed in a patented fan holder in order to eliminate buzzing sounds. Thanks to this excellent acoustic design, the Accelero L2 Pro remains extremely quiet (only 0.4 Sone) even at full speed.
With a multi-compatible mounting system, Accelero L2 Pro offers excellent cooling for both nVIDIA and ATI graphics cards.
• Excellent cooling performance up to 100 Watts
Excellent cooling for a wide range of VGA boards
Dimensions 119 L x 94 W x 51 H mm Fan 92mm x 1
Fan speed 900 - 2000 RPM (controlled by PWM) Air flow 27 CFM / 46m3/h Maximum cooling capacity 100 Watts Weight 250g
- : Item available in that store.
- : Item available in another store, can be transferred for free within 24-48hrs.
- ETA: Estimated Time of Arrival to Scorptec Clayton, subject to change.
- ETA (days/weeks): We do not have this product in stock – it will take the specified time period to arrive into stock, assuming the supplier has stock on hand.
- ETA: UNKNOWN: Product is on back-order and is not currently available.