HP V1910-24G SWITCH - $569.00 - NO LONGER AVAILABLEHP V1910-24G SWITCH
* Actual product may differ from image
- Ports: 24 RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 ports(IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000BASE-T); 4 SFP 1000 Mbps ports; Supports a maximum of 24 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports plus 4 1000BASE-X SFP ports, or a combination
- Mounting: Mounts in an EIA-standard 19 in. telco rack or equipment cabinet (hardware included)
- Memory and processor: Module : ARM @ 333 MHz, 128 MB flash, packet buffer size: 512 KB, 128 MB RAM
- Latency: 100 Mb Latency: < 5 µs; 1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
- Throughput: up to 41.7 million pps
- Routing/switching capacity: 56 Gbps
- Routing table size: 32 entries
- Management features: IMC - Intelligent Management Center; limited command-line interface; Web browser; SNMP Manager; IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
Connectivity and communications
- General protocols: IEEE 802.1D MAC Bridges; IEEE 802.1p Priority; IEEE 802.1Q VLANs; IEEE 802.1s (MSTP); IEEE 802.1w Rapid Reconfiguration of Spanning Tree; IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T; IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T; IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP); IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T; IEEE 802.3x Flow Control; IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-X
- Network management: IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP); IEEE 802.1D (STP); RFC 1215 SNMP Generic traps
- Power and operating requirements
- Power consumption: 31.5 W (maximum)
- Input voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Input frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Safety: UL 60950; IEC 60950-1; EN 60950-1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-03
- Electromagnetic compatibility: FCC part 15 Class A; VCCI Class A; EN 55022 Class A; CISPR 22 Class A; EN 55024; EN 61000-3-2 2000, 61000-3-3; ICES-003 Class A
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 45°C
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 90% (noncondensing)
Dimensions and Weight:
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 16 x 44.2 x 4.32 cm
- Weight: 3.08 kg
- What's included
- What's in the box
- Package Contents switch unit power cord self-adhesive rubber pads console cable rack-mount kit product CD warranty and safety information flyer
- 3 year, advance replacement, next business day, phone support, software releases
- : Item available in that store.
- : Item available in another store, can be transferred for free within 24-48hrs.
- ETA: Estimated Time of Arrival to Scorptec Clayton, subject to change.
- ETA (days/weeks): We do not have this product in stock – it will take the specified time period to arrive into stock, assuming the supplier has stock on hand.
- ETA: UNKNOWN: Product is on back-order and is not currently available.